April 28, 2024, 07:51:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For the ones that have hog dogs  (Read 13199 times)
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: November 04, 2015, 10:00:34 am »

The one common thing that Peel and Black Streak continue to say is "I don't care what......."  but apparently they do care because neithet is able to shut up.

I DO care and time allowing I will debate every idiotic line of BS anyone puts on here.    Take care
x2
I put way too much time and effort into my dogs and figuring out what their abilities are and improving upon them to not care. You nailed this one oconee... But I think Judge has a point at the same time... Seems like he's saying he doesn't care if anyone is trying to compare his dogs to what their version of a "hog dog" is... He has his dogs and he likes them. I'm the same in that aspect. It's not that I don't care what people think of my dogs, it's just that they're my dogs and I like them and hunt them so it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of them.

And the open-mindedness statement, IMO, is vital in continuing to learn. If anyone thinks that their way is the only way or it's the highway then they're idiotic. There are so many different types of dogs and so many different ways of using said dogs to hunt all types of game. There is no end all be all. If I can stay open minded enough to see different aspects of different styles of hunting, then I might be able to use some of the different aspects to improve my way of hunting or my dogs way of hunting. I'm all for learning anything I possibly can. The more you know the better chance you have of accomplishing your goals... If your goal is to catch hogs, then you'd figure you'd be open to just about anything that gets the job done right? Idk and JMO... I'm for damn sure not going to be the guy that says, "my dogs are the chit and better than anyone's chit eating dogs!" This is a perfect example of why I love to travel and hunt, and very much appreciate anyone that has let me and mine come and join in on their hunting adventures. I've learned so much from hunting with other doggers from around the state... And I try to keep it all in mind when doing what we all love to do.

I'll be the first to say, I'm not perfect, my dogs are far from perfect, but we still love to hunt and catch hogs. I like my dogs and is why I keep feeding them... If you don't like my dogs then that's ur prerogative and you're entitled to that. Happy hunting!

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: