April 28, 2024, 06:29:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For the ones that have hog dogs  (Read 13197 times)
liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 09, 2015, 12:06:17 pm »

Well nothing has changed on this site .lol. bunch of talkers!  Lol.    I guess im a walk /jogging hunter .. I like to stay in shape that's most of the reason i walk hunt. Almost Everyone i have hunted with ask me how do you keep up with your dogs without a buggy or atv ! Well i exspect my dogs to follow them to hell and back!   I catch alot but  my dogs  have that extra bottom to stroke a hog out!   I only run 1 or 2 bay dogs at a time ..  any more dogs its way to much dog power .  Now a number of hogs well its over 2 hunderd good hogs every year just with dogs not going to brag but if you spent the time i do in the woods then your best friend are your dogs and you wont be on here bragging about every catch or every shoak yall catch!!      Happy internet hunting yall!

Sounds like your doing it right, 200 on foot is a lot of work. Ain't nothing wrong with walk hunting. The mountains are steep out here, a buggy won't do you no good, I only catch 15 to 25 a year, this year maybe hit the 30 mark, like the previous guy said, I can only eat so much pork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: