April 19, 2024, 09:45:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finder Holders  (Read 9359 times)
Black Streak
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2015, 02:45:10 pm »

Lol I got a good laugh with you slipping that last pic in there!

The dog in the 3 pictures that is actually mine lol is 11 or 12 months old in the pictures of her by herself.    The two pictures were taken the same day with the intent of showing off here structure specifically.     She is dry in the first picture but you can't really tell what's under that coat of hair untill she is wet.   Hence the picture of her wet.   That's a good picture of her structure and how she is truly built.      The third picture is her at 10 months old holding a nice sow with my stag on the other side.       They both caught their own pigs in that hunt, I just got to her first and dispatched her pig and just relayed her onto him.     You can get a decent sense of her size in that picture also.     She was around 80 pounds in those pictures.   She still looks the same so no need in any updated pictures of her lol.    She is the gyp that's gonna be bred to the grandson of RIP.
     She is typical of the look of her line of finder holders.      Some throw a touch more to the mastiff look and some resemble a bit more of a deerhound, but this look is the norm.        She is wolfhound, deerhound,  boerboel (african mastiff) with a splash of dane and boxer in her background as well.     Always had to be carefull with her because of her drive to hunt when she was a puppy and she was straight up catch so i could not let this one wonder around and play in the pastures or she would have gotten herself killed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: