April 19, 2024, 12:50:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finder Holders  (Read 9353 times)
Black Streak
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2015, 08:07:55 am »

Middleton,  I've been told that the finder holder dogs of OZ (as a hole) can pretty are superior to the dogs we have here in the US as far as a good finder holder, finder luggers go.     This makes very good sense to me for the reasons given.      Do you, having been apart of both worlds, find this to be true?   If so or if not so, I'd like to hear you comments and thoughts as to why or why not.
    Also I seem to see much more bone in the finder holder dogs you guys have in Oz compared to most dogs used here of the same nature when looking at pics.      Am i really seeing this in the pics of most Aussie finder holders?      Only Aussie finder holder blood I've ever seen here in the states is from the Bloom Brothers RIP dog.   He bred a few bitches when the dog was here in Texas.     I've seen several of his grandsons and 1 son.     Half had huge bone that looked as if  they were the bones of a small horse. Other half of the dogs I've seen were normal or slightly better.    All other Aussie blood was just pics.  Does this seem to be so, or not really?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: