April 27, 2024, 10:18:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for...  (Read 4043 times)
alphabravo
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2015, 02:36:32 am »

I'll try to post a pic; She is about 6 months old in the picture. She has gotten longer, a good bit taller and a lot thicker build though she is still pretty long and lean. She is about 65 lbs now and 8 1/2 months old though I said 7 earlier.... Not that this has anything to do with finding you a Catahoula haha, I just couldn't help stealing your thread.

I appreciate the pic LOL!! So she is a 50/50 cat bull? Looks nice.  Basicallly how you descricbe her is what I want. My bulldog now is almost too nice. super social. she used to be a hog dog. will walk up to anybody and say hello. Not at all like my old dog. he was a pit amstaff cross and he was more like your dog. needed an introduction before he took up with someone. really protective but not at all aggressive. got on with other dogs as long as they had manners. had him for 12 years and hands down the best dog I ever owned. should have worked him in protection but I was 19 and didn't know squat about it. He is the reason I got into AB's and into working dogs. If I am to hog hunt it is really to test my dogs( and the free meat ain't bad either LOL!)

Life's not a bitch,life's a beautiful woman. You just call her a bitch because she won't let you get that p#$$y - Aesop Rock
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: