April 19, 2024, 07:54:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ronda vs holm  (Read 2356 times)
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2015, 01:42:32 pm »

On Friday I didn't know anyone that thought the #7 ranked fighter would beat Rhonda. But Holly came in with a great game plan, and she is really strong for that weight. See how Rhonda couldn't throw her around. Hardest things in striking to do is hitting a moving target and the footwork it takes to hit while coming in and out of movement. Holly like Connor have very good footwork and use it really well.

Yes I feel you guys are right, her striking and her striking coach got exposed. That armenian dude is okay as like a youth coach but has no business in the big leagues. Did you hear his advice in the corner between rounds? " Your doing great she is just trying to hit you with the left and the right hook over the top so just keep your hands up". LOL Yes that is exactly what she is doing but how about giving her some real coaching or strategy on what to do, like maybe tell her to stop chasing her and cut off the ring with steady pressure. Their a proper way to cut off the ring but that is kind of a lost art in itself. I can go on with more but I will stop myself as I know everybody wants to armchair QB cause I used to hear it when I was fighting professionally and it would annoy me but just thought I would throw this little bit out there.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: