April 27, 2024, 03:19:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you run off game?  (Read 2155 times)
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2015, 11:17:09 am »

This thread should be removed and banned!!Hunted last night and took a fellow hog dog man who I haven't hunted with for about a year. He brought his catch dog and I brought a few Cur dogs hit the spot and the dogs were huntin good ranging between 100-600 even some 800 yd circles. Walk for a bit and nothing started across a cow pasture and Zeus straight lines 400 to the river and starts chopping down in the rivers edge if Zeus bays it's a stud so we start to him about 200 out all the dogs get there and fall treed caught up and still no sound really good one! Take off running get 20yds out and Henry's layin on his back cowering strange get in to find them stretching a boar coon!!! Correct the dogs and continued huntin about an hr later Henry falls treed no sound get to him and low and behold another boar coon caught.These dogs ain't bumped a single piece of trash in months.Pretty embarrassing especially since I talked them up so good on the way to hunt dogs will dang sure make a liar out of you I've come to realize lol.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: