April 18, 2024, 04:42:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7th Annual Randy Bumpurs Memorial Hog Hunt!!! March 26 - March 27  (Read 9572 times)
Van Dorn
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2016, 09:26:59 pm »

It's gonna be A McVey vs Vandoron hunt anyways might as wells save our cash go to church show up watch the weigh in

Y'all gonna be chasing just Cole now, I've retired from the tournaments, and hog hunting on the weekends in general, since I started cooking crawfish at my store in Huntsville. If any of you are ever in the Huntsville area, my store is at exit 112 on Interstate 45, and I boil crawfish Friday, Saturday and Sundays from 11am-6pm January through the end of June, and I still like hearing a good hunting story and talking about dogs. Because of my schedule, last year I gave all my young dogs to my friends and only kept a few older culls. Good luck to everyone that hunts this tournament, I always looked at it as the Super Bowl of hog hunting tournaments! I think it being on Easter weekend is really gonna hurt the turnout this year, but maybe that was what they hoped for, less competition for the prize money!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: