March 28, 2024, 09:13:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The dogs that made the cut  (Read 1463 times)
lacrash
Catch Dog

HURRY HURRY HURRY!

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2016, 08:57:50 am »

Nelly: spoiled rotten n a total enjoyment in the woods. Goes the distance n never gives up. Hunts in no sign around 5-800 yds. Silent 3/4 catahoula 1/4 plott

Booger: the only dog I've ever despised more than my neighbors lab. Would burn a deer up n even saw her bay a tree stump one time. Would trail 2 hogs n then bump a 4 pt for 2 miles. Then 100% turn around. Straight hogs no bs. You wanna hunt just take her. Always busy n can flat out fly. Now in the front running of our pack.

Sadie: full blooded plott that likes to talk on track. Never thought much of an open dog till she proved me wrong. Will take a track n try her best to finish it...leads to many a day "let's go find Sadie so we can leave."

Sugar: littermate to Booger. Really turned it on the last two hunts. She's always hunted but never seemed to be able to do it solo until lately. Honestly was on the ropes with this dog, but she's starting to prove herself with age

Nemo: we've had Nemo for about a week n has hunted OK so far. He's suppose to be long range n deer proof. He does know how to hunt n what a hog is so we will see

Sox n Honey are pups that'll make a loop with the older dogs n were at the last couple bays. Time will tell for them.

Patches n Sheba: I always put their names together, because they always catch together I reckon. They're dogos from Alabama that have been catching since they were a year old. Awesome temperament. No whining n easy to lead unless in water. Have been something else to watch grow n turn into hog catching machines.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
blakebh
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 09:14:43 am »

Good looking pack of dogs there!

liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 11:09:20 am »

Fine lookin crew, I like that first dog, sounds like what I need!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 09:54:33 pm »

Nice dogs fella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 06:04:36 am »

Nice set a dogs.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
lacrash
Catch Dog

HURRY HURRY HURRY!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 07:43:33 am »

thanks fellas
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 08:18:52 am »

I like Nemo. Hope him and the young dogs can get it done for you. Good looking crew of dogs

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Hollowpoint
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 10:44:19 am »

I like the honest assessment of your pack. Always refreshing to hear somebody not just blowing their own horn, but also tell the shortcomings.
Those Dogo,s look all business, I would not want to be a bayed hog and see those two bearing down on me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: