April 18, 2024, 02:34:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new piece of land !!  (Read 813 times)
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2016, 10:47:00 am »

I talked to a guy that I didn't know back in the beginning of deer season. He was complaining about hogs on his 1,100 acre property.  I told him about my dogs and explained that they were cattle broke and a fairly decent couple of mutts. We exchanged numbers and he said I'll call you after season.  Well I figured that was an easy way for him to get out of saying. "I don't want dogs on my land." Well I'll be danged if he didn't call me today.  He said the hogs are tearing the place up, knocking feeders over and rooting up all the food plots.  He said we need to get after them quick !!! Anyway im fired up about it. He said there's some 300 pounders on trail camera.  I've heard that one befpre. I know a 300 pound hog sure ain't impossible but people tend to stretch the truth a little. Also 1,100 acres is a good plot of land in my neck of the woods.  Im pretty fired up about this one.

Take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 10:57:44 am »

That's a good deal there. Heck we just picked up almost 2,000 acres because one of the guys around our area whose been doing this along time had a ranch owner call him and ask him to come take care of the problem and be compensated for it. Well that guy is on his way of getting out so he called the guy back. Gave him my name and sent me the guys number. I called him and within an hour I was being showed around the place and yesterday I caught 2 nice sows out of there. Not a bad little deal to get paid for showing up and hunting... Georgia, sounds like you better load some dogs and go help the man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 12:15:10 pm »

Getting paid to hunt hogs is a rare thing here in Ga. At least where I am it is. But you can believe im gonna do my best for this fella. Heck maybe I'll hobble one of these 300 pounders !!  Afro Afro

Kflippen
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 06:08:13 pm »

Georgia hawgs send me a text when you get a chance 336  648 6223
Briar
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 08:53:11 pm »

Good deal !
Fixitlouie
Boar Slayer

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 08:56:26 pm »

Go get  it done 

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

bay, catch, barr, repeat...
buddylee
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 09:52:44 pm »

What county in Georgia ?
I had a fella cal today for a farm near Perry. Deer hunter who hates hogs. Wants to hunt Saturday. Gonna be absolutely miserable Saturday. Gonna give it a try. Seems like a nice fella.
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 09:39:02 am »

Oglethorpe county GA. yall gonna get any of this weather down there buddy Lee?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: