April 19, 2024, 05:14:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is mr.mason  (Read 3057 times)
Semmes
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2016, 09:58:05 pm »

Good man! Salt of the earth type guy! Lives it thru and thru.

Been to his place 6 times I think in the last 7 yrs and ain't been there in a few years though...I'd love to see him again soon and catch up a bit.

Got a dog completly by accident or maybe fate that was bred by him 7 yrs ago that is over ten yrs old now, and I think he heck of a dog. Maybe not everybody's cup o tea. But he die here with me.
Fixitlouie
Boar Slayer

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 08:32:52 pm »

Jsh. Never meet, herd or known any other like him. No one else fights for our right as dog hunters. No one else is as well known. He made the catdo popular. And first and foremost he has started me into this world of dog hunting. He has taken my family out hunting. He has taken my friends out hunting.  I'm shure he doesn't know but he is a living legend to me...

galaxy phone is better than your fruit

bay, catch, barr, repeat...
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2016, 10:07:30 pm »

Fixit said it ! One of those guys whose name will always be connected to the dog world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2016, 06:31:29 pm »

Thank you young people for the Humbling replys.  I'm just an old fellow that likes helping people and love my dogs because they don't talk back to me.  Will be 74 years old this year and dogs and hogs keep me going.  I have been working dogs for other people and my self for over 56 years and have made a lot of mistakes but if you'll learn from them they weren't as costly as it seemed at the time.
Face book; Douglas Mason or Texas Mason Catahoulas.
Raise Catahoulas and Catdo's here out of Weimar and Black Mouths in Baton Rouge.
Have had the pleasure of sending dogs to Australia, China, New Zealand, and Sweden.  Have some good dogs across the USA also.
Mr. Sam Mason and I have each others dogs and my old stuff goes back to Buster.
Hoping for a few more years that I can keep up with my dogs.  Bless each and every one of you that are true dog men or Ladies, stay true, stand up for what you believe in because so many out there are wanting to take it away from us.  Be respectable obey the law, don't put your dogs out where they aren't supposed to be, treat all others the way you want to be treated.
Thanks again and I do watch and listen a lot just no use to brag on what is what.

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
hyan
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2016, 08:28:46 pm »

I've seen the dogs that you have in Australia there on the pig hunting dvd there some top shape dogs

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

MAUKA 2 MAKAI
dallas22
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2016, 08:42:19 pm »

whats the name of those dvd's

IF YOUR DUMB YOU BETTER BE TOUGH!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: