April 25, 2024, 05:02:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New dog food option  (Read 609 times)
duece24
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2016, 07:57:26 pm »

For those that are in the greater Houston area I would like to offer up a little known option for dog food. Pet's Choice BP. It is not sold in stores but is made in Abilene, TX. I have been selling it for a year in the greater Houston area with very good results. It is has been sold to a wide range of breed of dogs. From shih tzu's to French mastiffs. It is a 30/20 mix.  It's really great for dogs that have allergies as well.

Ingredients: Chicken meal, whole brown rice, oatmeal, chicken fat, beet pulp, whitefish, natural chicken liver flavor, flaxseed meal, brewer yeast, chondroitan, glucosamine hydrochloride, calcium proteinate, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, niacin supplement, copper proteinate, maganese proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione nicotinamide bisulfite, beta carotene, folic acid, sodium selenite, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, rosemary extract

I used to hog hunt but due to losing my spots and not having the time to appropriately allow my dogs to hunt I had to quit. I then got into weight pulling with my dog and she was able to win a national competition. She also competed in a national canine body building competition and won best overall female, losing best in show to her sire. I am very well versed in canine nutrition and the demands of a working dog. I have fed literally everything under the sun with respect to quality foods. This is by far the best food I've ever fed. A year ago I bought 100lbs to feed my dogs. In two weeks the results were so great that I called the guy I bought mine from and asked how do begin to offer this food to other dog owners, its just that good. I went through the process to be a distributor and here I am a year later going through about 50 bags a month with no real advertising other than social media and word of mouth referrals.

I really would like to put this food on the hunting dog circuit as I believe that it would provide everything you need and more. Those in the greater Houston area please feel free to contact me for more information. I do have references to my customer service and the quality of this product.  I can accommodate small orders and large orders.  I look forward to earning your business.

Thank you for your time
Josh 832-496-5261
If I don't answer please leave me a message or text...thank you again.

Pet's Choice BP, Houston Distrubution
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: