April 19, 2024, 02:18:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eye Witness  (Read 1040 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2016, 01:04:48 pm »

Witness something today that I don't think I've ever seen happen quite like this happen. I got a pure cracker dog that is out of cracker X misery. This little dog is about a year old and has never hit a lick at nothing. I have thought about letting him go 100 times. I got about a 80 pound boar hog in the bay pen Outback.  Put a couple young dogs in there and worked them this morning so I went and got this little cracker dog. The little boar hog whip his ass all over the pin and back at least three times he went and sat in the corner. So I got my two little blue heeler dogs in and I'm trying to get them out so I go in the little hogcharges me and I kick him off. Then the little hog charges me again and I kick him off well he made it round through the back of the bay pen and here he comes for the third time. He got about 3 foot from me and all the sudden I seen a black streak this black streak nailed his ass right on the ear.  I had to look at least 2 times to believe what I was seeing. The Little cracker dog that was sitting in the corner came alive. I could not believe what I was seeing. This little dog came alive he was locked on the ear and took complete control of this hog.  His feet tucked under neath his body against the hog it was pretty as a picture.  I could not get him off the ear so hollered at my wife for my breaking stick.  Broke him off and he was going slap ass crazy to get back at the hog.  Once I got to the gate I said hell am gonna see and turned him loose and straight to the hog like a arrow and boom swolled the ear again had to use breaking stick.

Un damn real!  This dog has never showed the least amount of interest to in a hog are anything for that matter.  I just was at Aww with this dog.   He hit straight on the ear both times no indecision it was boom like shot out of a cannon then to tuck his front end so the hog could not bite him then to lay on the side of the hog not fighting but controlling.   It was shocking and caught me off guard to say the least  never seen him coming and boom.  I guess he was protecting me is the only thing I can figure out.

It was a awesome thing to see complete unexpected!

If you don't have patents in this game you gonna loose some of the best dogs u might have ever had.

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 02:30:15 pm »

Man that's awesome ,Very best dog in my yard did the same thing not so much protecting me but no interest whatsoever and then the switch flipped on and aint turned off.You got a picture of him.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 04:04:05 pm »

Yeah complete shocker is what it was.  Never seen it coming.  Done really put it out of my mind and was trying to get my other two out when just boom there it was.  Lol took me a min to realize it was him lol like no way man after everything I done tried.  I'll get a pic of him

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 04:07:42 pm »

Just shows you that as soon as you think you have them all figured out they do something unexpected. All dogs are different and different things can fire them up. Guess that is what it took for him, now like LH said there is prob no switching him back off lol. Now if he turns out to be one of your best dogs I will laugh my backside off.
Amokabs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 08:34:06 pm »

Still thinking about getting rid of him???  Ha ha, was just kidding, but that is a great story, just dont get much better! Glad he turned on for ya.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: