April 18, 2024, 06:53:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some pics from the last several hunts...  (Read 735 times)
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2016, 01:48:44 pm »

Been having trouble with my Tapatalk again so I deleted it and reloaded it, it's letting me post pics again. Here's a few pics I've been able to take, I never remember to take any until its to late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gibson
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 10:10:53 pm »

Dang nice pigs
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 01:30:54 am »

Nice haul Goose, couple of those suckers had some shanks on them. Nothing like getting the young ones out in the woods.
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 06:14:36 am »

Good hogs Goose. Post some pics. of your dogs & tell us about them.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 08:18:35 am »

Nice hogs fella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 08:24:38 am »

Thanks fellas, that kid in those pics is a friend of mines son, he's 15 now and first time I met him is was a little thing following his daddy through the woods, you can bet the farm that he will be right there with you step for step and you'll never hear him complain about anything, he's eat up in hog hunting, going to brag a little on him as he is one of the harder workers I've ever met, just the other day I went to get some silage from his dad and he was in the back of a fertilizer spreader truck with nothing more than a shovel scooping out the entire bed because the PTO broke underneath, when I asked him why he was doing that and he plans on buying him a new Garmin at the end of the summer, you just don't see to many kids with that kind of drive and ambition these days.

I sure will Cajun just as soon as I can get someone to help me get some pictures of them.
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 08:30:19 am »

Everything with the exception to the one hanging and one little sow was barred and released, can't wait to have a run in with Mr. Shanksta next time, he was a solid 250 with every bit of 2" of teeth, I'm hoping he'll double up on everything before he meets his demise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: