March 29, 2024, 05:49:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple of young male dogs for salePRICE REDUCED!!  (Read 507 times)
GOODEN
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2016, 07:18:35 pm »

Dog #2 is currently on trial.

First off I have a male that's getting close to 3yrs of age that's 1/2 plott 3/8 cat 1/8 pit. I'd consider him short to medium range but has and will go the distance once on a hog. I wouldn't consider him a strike dog but has struck a couple on his own but for the most part he's been wh other dogs when hog was found. He's silent on track and will catch with cd. Not livestock broke but haven't had any trouble with him on anything else. Asking $250 obo

He's the brindle dog. Pic is from a year or so ago.

Second off is a young male that's around 18 months I posted a month or so ago. He's 1/2 cat 1/2 birddog. He's found one hog on his own and has been on a handful of hogs since I started him. He's silent on track and goes wh grown dogs 90% of the time. He's got a heck of a nose and is learning how to use it. He's not livestock broke either and have had him bump a deer once or twice but it's been a while. Asking $250 obo.

I'm currently still hunting these 2 males so they are NOT culls I just have too many young dogs and have a litter on the way. Dogs are located in Logansport, LA. Sorry but NO TRADES and serious inquires only PLEASE. I can be reached at 318-45five-959two or gooden313@gmail.com.

I will do a one week trial with CASH in hand or if we can work out a hunt I can show in the woods.

Lake Haven Kennels
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: