March 28, 2024, 03:39:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: newest addition to 5L kennels  (Read 1793 times)
moffittcatahoulas
Catch Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: October 13, 2009, 01:55:10 pm »

This is Texas Toddy she is the latest addition to the 5L brood gyps we will test her baying abilities and then breed her in early 2011. Her pedigree speaks for itself. She has 5 first place winners at Uncle Earls in her 3 generation along with 3 NALC A bay Champions and 2 NKC World Champions. Her Dam is a full litter mate sister to NALC Champ and Uncle Earls one dog Winner Two Diamonds Sparkle. Some of the immortals in her immediate pedigree are Two Diamond Cutter, Dugger Bottom Bubba, Full Boars Bodie, 5L Hot Toddy, 5LShadow, Live Oaks Ringo, Muddy Rivers Peanut, RCL Cameo, RCL Dirty Pearl. She is Cutter-Bubba top and bottom! She shows drive, heart, personality, conformation, a good mind. In short it don't come any better than this, she is royalty. 

lilmisshogdogger
Boar Slayer

"SHHH.... LISTEN"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 02:17:49 pm »

SURE SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER THERE! AND THATS A BEAUTIFUL LIL GIRL HOLDIN HER  Grin

~SAMANTHA FRAZIER~  
"REAL HOG HUNTERS DO IT DOGGIE STYLE"
BA-IV
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 04:11:43 pm »

Well it is certainly hard to find a better background on a catahoula than that.  Where did she come from?
Dexter
Hog Master

Confetti Catahoulas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 05:09:31 pm »

great deal all the way around good looking gyp,with the bloodlines to back it and the lil one holding it is as pretty as a speckled nosed pup
 Dexter

Confetti Catahoulas
Skip A Rope Catahoulas
skip_a_rope_catahoulas@yahoo.com  confetti_catahoulas@yahoo.com
Baypenbubba
Bay Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 08:17:13 pm »

The little girl is Hanna Parkerson, daughter of Beau and Kera Parkerson but I think she favors me alot lol , Tx Toddy came from a guy in Tx I have been trading breedings and pups with for several years. he lives in central tx!
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 10:01:17 pm »

Thats two precious lil girls you got there!!!! best of luck on that pup.

"pain is just fear leavin the body"
TDHA member/TLGDA supporter
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Victor Dealer/Promoter
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 10:56:15 pm »

Hanna is absolutely beautiful!!!................and she already accessorizes better than most women to boot!!!! That puppy sure does bring out her eyes!  Cheesy

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: