April 24, 2024, 04:56:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogs and Pups For Sale--ALL AVAILABLE STILL  (Read 617 times)
sghogdogs
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2016, 09:57:40 am »

I have several things for sale--Due to work and busy schedules I am forced to thin out.

I have a plott gyp, she is 3 years old and has found coutnless hogs. She will range out 300-1000. She stays away from you and you won't see her. She will hunt until she is convinced there is nothing in the area. She will stop one that runs and will try anything under 100-150. She can sometimes be silent and sometimes be semi open. She has no aggression and is trashbroke. $800 Firm. I have a 1.5 year old male YBMC he is a big blocky headed cur dog. He will also find hogs. He ranges around the 300 mark but keeps getting better. He will come back and check in on occasion. He will try a hog as well. He is completely silent and has not offered to trash, he won't fight either. $500 for him.
Next I have a year old red gyp, she has been in the woods maybe 10 times and gets better with each outing. She tries to stay with a lead dog. She isn't too gritty but will catch if another dog catches. She has been with older dogs as they struck hogs. No aggression and has not offered to trash. $200. I have a male and female YMBC puppy for sale our of rangy dogs. $150 each they are 4 months old and already barking at hogs. I also have a female bluetick/catahoula the same age for the same price. She is also barking at hogs already. Can show in the woods, or try and get videos of all dogs if interested. These dogs would not be for sale if my schedule did not change. Please serious inquiries only. You will have to pick up or I will meet within reason. 8303211669 southtexashogdogs@yahoo.com.

SERIOUS INQURIES ONLY!!!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 10:16:42 am by sghogdogs » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: