April 27, 2024, 10:09:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short range and rough  (Read 4530 times)
hyan
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2016, 08:15:53 pm »

I've seen quite a few pics from dean. Had a few good conversations with the man. If he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to his dogs, well he sure has me fooled. He's got some good pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate that.   I been catching lot of pigs this summer 5 to 12 a week.   6 being yesterday's catch.   That's a decent day in this heat especially with my main dog in the panhandle being bred.   I haven't been taking time to get pics like I used to on count of the heat  but now the dogs are starting to role out to find and catch another while I tie the first, if they were not caught on seperated pigs.     Since they feel good enough to role out they can stay hooked up for a while longer while I watch and observe and take pics.     I just swapped a great stag type gyp for very well bred ready to start finder holder bred male.  Now that I have him to train and evaluate and have a vest built for him, I'll need to watch him and evaluate his style for the correct vest style which means lot more of them good pictures.
Where are you located?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

MAUKA 2 MAKAI
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: