April 25, 2024, 02:00:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sold  (Read 354 times)
ChaseG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2016, 06:38:17 pm »

I have a 2003 Suzuki Vinson 4x4 for sale. It is NOT running. It died on me in the woods and I took it to a buddy of mine that tinkers in his shop and he found that the sprocket on the crank shaft was wore down and he thinks it jumped time. He replaced the sprocket and got it back in time and said the valves needed adjusting. He got busy and never got to finish it so I brought it home and now it's sad for a month. The motor is not locked up it will turn over. I had the top end rebuilt by a show early 2015. It is snorkeled but has not been in any mud or water since the rebuild. I've only used it for hunting. Has brand new 27" tires on it. Has a off road clutch kit. DynoJet kit. New tie rods and wheel bearings in March. Plastics are all good just a little faded. Back rack is bent from a roll over. I have a box made to go on the back for dogs. I have the winch mount but no winch on it. Homemade rack on the front. Skid plates and front bumper. Also have 2" lift for it that is not on it. I just don't have the room time or money to fix it. I have had this fourwheeler since 2010 and I bought it from a friend. I went on about 4 "mud" rides on it, other than that it has just been used for hunting. $1200 or best offer. Will trade for a good transmission for a 89 gmc 2500 auto.

Chase_9322@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:45:24 pm by ChaseG » Logged

Chase Greenway
Greenville, Tx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: