April 18, 2024, 08:44:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling out  (Read 878 times)
Swinecollector
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2016, 08:45:34 pm »

I've decided to hang it all up and sell what I have. I have a male cur dog strike dog not very cold nosed, he is very hot nosed if the track is hot he will take it and stay with it, all around good dog no aggression towards other dogs he turned 3 years old in April. I have a half plott half cur female barks on semi open on track she is a well started dog and is on her way to being s fine dog... She stated baying  her own hogs this summer. She turned 2 on July the 9th. I would consider them to b medium range dogs they hunt very good together. They usually hunt close until they take a track. They have always been road hunted. Or put out in fresh/hot sign and depending on what happened from there I would just road hunt them. I also have a chocolate red nose female bulldog she is 4 years old she is a solid catch dog. I have a maroon aircraft aluminum dog box with storage. A garmin Astro 320 tracker. 2 Dc 50 collars and 5 Dc 40 collars all with chargers. My dogs are good dogs to me. If you are looking for dogs that you turn out and leave the country then they are not what you are looking for. But if you are looking for dogs that will go hunting and run and bay hogs if the track is hot then they are what you are looking for. They are the kind of dogs that hunt with you not you hunting them if you are a fellow hunter you will know what I mean by that. Serious inquiries only please I really don't have to sell them but I have lost interest and hate to see them waste away in kennels. I work shift work at the paper mill so texting is more convenient for me as it's very loud there.. My cell number is 1-334-412-1688. I am located in Pine Hill, Alabama. Which about 100 miles north of mobile. I will give a 2 or 3 week trial with cash.. No checks...... I'm not gonna change my number or any of that kinda crap no that kinda guy.. Cause I won't my dogs back if u don't want or like them.... I'm asking $4,000 for the whole package. May consider splitting them up but would rather not they are a true pair of hunting dogs they hunt real good together, would really rather not split them up.. My email is swinecollector@yahoo.com. But I do not talk through email.. Text is the best for me because of my job since I work shift work....
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:02:24 pm by Swinecollector » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: