April 19, 2024, 10:17:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Competition Trailer  (Read 654 times)
3d
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2016, 11:13:06 am »

20 ft gooseneck trailer built to haul everything you need on one trailer. It has a platform of dogboxes built on the front about waist high. There are four sections that are 2ft wide and 7 ft long. Each compartment has its own LED light. The boxes are made of expanded metal, so no fighting through the boxes. Ive had over 20 dogs in them during a contest and still had room for more dogs. Under the dog boxes is a cage for the hogs that rolls on metal casters. You can roll the cage to the back of the trailer to unload the hogs into a chute. We've had 12 hogs in it and loaded each one individually, Its actually easier to put them in than a cattle trailer. There is 12 foot of open space on the back of the trailer to put whatever you ride on. I hauled a jeep so im pretty sure you can fit a 2 seat ranger or a couple of 4 wheelers. If you dont want to use the hog cage then you can roll it off and put 4 wheelers under the dog boxes too. I put a full size toolbox between the hitch and dog boxes for storage. I even put Two LED's under the dog boxes to shine on the hogs or out on the ground. All the lights and brakes work great. I welded a stainless steel junction box by the hitch to make it easier for adding lights or whaterver you want. The floor is in good condition and is waterproofed. This is the perfect trailer to put everybodys dogs and rides on and jump in one truck so you dont pull into a place with 12 trucks.  $2000 . Text preferred until 5pm. 979-204-3611  trevorroyder@yahoo.com
                                                                                                                              God Bless!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: