April 25, 2024, 12:40:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One door opens...  (Read 1500 times)
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2016, 09:42:20 am »

Monty, were damn sure gonna give them their fair chance, so far I like toddy the best. She's got a lot of spunk. Was burning my moms little heeler mix ass up running around the yard yesterday. She'd chase him down and nip him in the ass lmao. What's really eating me up right now, is the fact that a good buddy whose been hunting for a while, said his best dog died a few years back and the story line was about the same for her. Got cut up, 2 weeks or so went by and she was looking good. Then he noticed it looked like she was having trouble breathing one night(same exact thing happened yesterday, I almost would have swore pancho was having a seizure about 4:00) but I walked over to him and petted on him and he seemed to kinda snap out of it. So I was like well I guess he's alright. So I left the house.... 5:15-5:30ish my younger brother starts blowing up my phone and I ignored it a few times then finally answered and he's screaming at me to get home Now, pancho is dead..... I walked in the house to find my brother trying to do cpr on my dog, that's scene will do something evil to you. That damn mutt was loved by everybody who ever met him. I can't believe I'm my frustration I didn't take him to the vet after wards to get him tested or see if they could get some straws off of him before I buried him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: