April 23, 2024, 06:28:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NKC Am. Bulldog puppy (male) PICK OF LITTER  (Read 516 times)
redriverslim
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2016, 07:45:47 am »

Male puppy 14 weeks old.  PICK OF LITTER.  I was going to keep this puppy but wife is nagging me to sell him.  By far the biggest and best pup of the litter.  This pup is very well made, excellent head, even bite, good structure, big boned.  Weighs over 30 lbs now.  His sire is Greenlee's Southern 130 lbs athletic AB with outstanding movement for a big dog.  The dam to the pup is my 90 lb female, real good looking athletic female with a hybrid head and body.  I would call this pup a "bully hybrid".  He has an even bite, breaths good, will have some leg on him, but he's still a stocky built pup.  I figure he will mature at 110 - 115 lbs.  He has got good prey drive already and will flirt pole his ass off and do hang time on a hide.  He's had all his shots and been wormed, eating taste of the wild feed, running loose on a farm, already socialized to cattle (wont bother them), and already socialized to children (6 yr old plays with him every day).  If you're looking for a very good looking, well made pup with some eye appeal and size . . . here he is.  I'm not selling him to be a catch dog prospect, but like I said he does have some drive and will get after anything that you tease him with and he will catch hold of it.  I tease him with a hide or a shop towel and he will catch hold and hang on.  He's super friendly and not shy.   

I have the NKC papers in hand.

I CAN TEXT PICS OF THE PUP AND PARENTS.

$400 FIRM   Located close to Texarkana   Please DONT CALL or TEXT unless you are seriously interested.  You want find a better quality pup for this price.

903-824-0486   still_sarah@hotmail.com (never check)   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: