April 23, 2024, 11:33:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Been a while since I posted  (Read 636 times)
Boss Hoggin Outlaw
Strike Dog

335 lb. barr hog

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2016, 09:35:06 pm »

Had a few days off last week during the middle of the week so decided to gamble on deer hunters being gone and lucked out without getting anything shot lol
Caught 4 on 2 hunts. Took everything I owned and cut everything loose but the bulldog lol less then 5 minutes we had bays in every direction. Tied a fat sow and 50 yards from the ranger, dogs rolled over and caught another smaller guilt in the creek and called it a day. Went back the next day and hunted across the creek and tied 2 boat hogs. Jumped them both bedded down in the wide open. Cut everything loose behind them and bayed and caught a nice black hog. Lucky rolled out to a mile and went to her and ended up catching her before she got on another property. Was walking back to the ranger and was shooting the number 2 when all of a sudden the wind swirled and all dogs started going crazy, so cut lucky and Sammy loose and lucky went 570 and started hammering cut a pup to her and all three dogs were choppin. Ended up catching a bigger hog than the first one. Was gonna cut both hogs but bigger hog was in a bad thicket with nothing to climb up so we killed him but went back and barred ole blacky. In all was a very nice hunt for being locked up for 4 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He who kneels before God can stand before any man.
parker49
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 08:15:55 am »

carry some duck tape if you can slap it on the hogs head and  get gone take him a bit to get it off  here  he can see ....we run the 4 wheeler on top of em  cut  untie and drive off of  em ......
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 08:45:45 am »

Sounds like a good hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 01:13:17 pm »

Sounds like a good hunt
lettmroll
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 07:33:49 am »

Mr. Larry We used to do the same thing with the for wheeler in catahoula lake, you ever get to hunt it when it's dry, back before they pass the stock law.

Hold on
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: