April 18, 2024, 07:09:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Crew"  (Read 2191 times)
Boss Hoggin Outlaw
Strike Dog

335 lb. barr hog

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2016, 01:26:19 am »

It's about to be a new year! Let's see those soon to be first timers, old timers, and seasoned timers! Hell let's see em all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He who kneels before God can stand before any man.
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 04:52:24 pm »

My Kate gyp. 4 years old just got her. She's rough but not suicidal, bay all day by herself. No lack of bottom, get her back in the swing of things and I think she's gonna be pretty damn fancy.

Walker gyp I call Pancake. Coon dog reject and if she really takes to hogs she's gonna be a nice one too. Trying to hunt hogs with her and blood track. 100% silent so far.

Toddy on left and lady bug on right. Half sisters out of Monty Bennet's old TJ dog. About 8.5 months old these days. Soon as goat season is over they're hitting the woods behind Kate.
joker, littermate brother to toddy. Out of TJ and a saddleback dog named peaches. Wired up retard but he should hunt a pig.
tipsy. Half sister to my old pancho dog. Out of CRCs boomer dog and a decent gyp. Should be sho nuff rough rig dog like her daddy. All I got and all I believe I will need.

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Cmwhogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 05:26:17 pm »

Love seeing pics of dogs. Nice dogs. Slim we have a couple coon dog rejects in the pack and they are top notch by my standards. There's a lot of coon hunters round here and I'm not too proud to try a dog that won't tree. Never know what you'll yet.
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 05:39:40 pm »

This gyp will tree, just didn't really Like a Coon a whole lot and being that she's silent and the guy that I got her from is big on PKC hunts. He had no use for her.... she has TREED a few coons withme since I got her

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Cmwhogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 07:42:02 pm »

She's a fine looking dog.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 06:12:13 am »

Nice dogs

PlottsNcurs
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 10:38:57 am »

I'm super excited for the new year! Lost a very good catch/help dog and a promising young bay dog, and had to say goodbye to two old hounds, but gained two more dogs recently.

My lead dog Striker, pure Kemmer bred mountain cur, solid hog dog and tree dog, cow dog, you name it she does it all. My pride and joy, one of a kind...unbelievably smart and super gritty! Gold Nugget/Yellow Jack bred. Caught lots of hogs (and predators of all kinds) with her this year and expect to catch many more in the next.

Grizz is a Plott dog who's really stood out this year. Can find and stop a mean hog by himself, and quick to catch. A little too rough on big mean critters, but so far he's still around and I've been using him as a stud dog so there will be lots of Grizzlies around in the future! Pocahontas/Crockett bred. My first Plott and boy has he made me a believer in these dogs!

Dixie is the Grizz pup that I kept. I've been messing around with her and love what I see.  Nose, stamina, heart...lots of bottom...awesome voice...she's got big paws to fill but I think she's up for it. She will be a year in March.

Dozer is my newest addition. He's a mountain cur/pit bull cross I got as backup to use as a RCD. So far I love his personality and think he'll be very valuable in helping what's left of my pack out.

Cmwhogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 01:21:04 pm »

Them is some fine dogs plottsncurs. I really like that kemmer.
PlottsNcurs
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 01:34:48 pm »

Thanks! I've gone through a lot of culls to get to this crew, LoL. I sure like that crazy Kemmer too, she's an ornery dog and has her share of faults...but then don't we all!

Boss Hoggin Outlaw
Strike Dog

335 lb. barr hog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 04:01:59 pm »

Looks here fellas! It wasn't good enough to have ole lucky. I had to get her litter mate sister too Daisy! My goodness I have high hopes for this little gyp this year and I want to give a big shout out to RyanTBH for making all of this happen! I know we're both looking forward to seeing how she turns out. I'm super pumped!

labaconchaser
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 09:26:58 am »

Creek I raised from a puppy is a very solid dog he is plottxcat 3yrs old
Kyzar my dogo/pit he has been all u can ask for in a catch dog
This is blue out of first dog and a bird dog gyp is a yr old was doing really well before deers season  started
Cat bird cross 3 1/2 he is a solid dog for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

them trashy dogs done bayed another hog!!!
Boss Hoggin Outlaw
Strike Dog

335 lb. barr hog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2016, 09:31:14 pm »

Those are some fine looking dogs labaconchaser. I really like how that kyzar dog looks. If you're up for stuffing him out let me know lol

labaconchaser
Catch Dog

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 04:18:36 am »

They are a Lil out of shape they haven't been out hunting but 2xs since October 1st i still ride wheeler around and let them stretch there legs in the fields around the house but ain't like putting a good 25mile day in the woods

labaconchaser
Catch Dog

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 06:48:11 am »

I would prolly take u up on that one boss hoggin

Boss Hoggin Outlaw
Strike Dog

335 lb. barr hog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 03:00:49 pm »

I meant studding lol the black gyp in the above pics I posted is my main bitch. She's a lead in CD. Probably 6 y.o

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: