April 19, 2024, 07:59:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruff find dog  (Read 818 times)
Purdy2014
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2017, 10:45:44 pm »

Got a 6 yr old full brindle cur dog... use to be a cast dog not sonmuch anymore. The dog will find you hogs. The problem I have with him is he don't get a long with my male dogs he is male aggressive towards them. Over time it has gotten worse and worse. Just wanted to say that upfront. This dog doesn't like most males, some he don't have a problem with. You looking for a hog stopper this is him but I don't have the patience for a dog that jumps on my young male pups. I have references if someone is interested. What I like to get is a well start strike dog that is somewhat easy handling and doesn't fight!! I can train her to do the rest. I'll be honest this to some people is prolly a 1000 dollar dog but if he fights he won't be on my yard.. 318-553-0968 my email is raimy.hall@bwpmlp.com. Shoot me a text and let me know what you have. The dog will be great for one dog show or hunting with females. Don't carrr this dog to woods with males. Attention I'm not a dog peddler or trader and rarely sale. I usually give away but I'd like a dog in return it at all possible .  Thanks and God bless
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: