April 24, 2024, 08:35:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone help!!!! Is there a alpha guru on here??  (Read 474 times)
lavacahogdogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2017, 11:44:35 pm »

Just got back to the house from a hog hunt that turned into a 6 mile hike through the woods...dogs sure didnt mind it but im getting to old for that kind of non sense lol..when i first bought the alpha it was great it showed highways paved roads dirt roads farm roads pipline rideaways everything and now the sob only shows the dogs track and that sometimes..i got it around my neck swinging so no telling what buttons ive done hit...help please!!
LionandBoarHunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 12:36:55 am »

Just got back to the house from a hog hunt that turned into a 6 mile hike through the woods...dogs sure didnt mind it but im getting to old for that kind of non sense lol..when i first bought the alpha it was great it showed highways paved roads dirt roads farm roads pipline rideaways everything and now the sob only shows the dogs track and that sometimes..i got it around my neck swinging so no telling what buttons ive done hit...help please!!
Turn map declutter  back on or off don't remember which I think on though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They Call It The Hill Country I Call It Home !
The more people I'm around the more I like my dogs !!
ROOT HOG OR DIE
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 05:52:22 am »

Yep Declutter on when you're on the map screen hit the menu and whatever the Declutter position is change it.also mine sometimes will quit showing the dogs on the map screen and I have to restore defaults and they show back up.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
parker49
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 07:20:54 am »

man I swear I never had hardly any trouble with my old 220 ....now I have a 320 and the t whatever collars and them dam things will cut a collar off without warning if another collar has same id ..... last hunt I lost my young dog my son looked he had same id as me he turned his collar off I had to delete my collar and re add it then it picked up the collar dog was about 400 yards .....luckly he had his collar at the bike .....my old 220 would just say collar inter fearing do you want to change id....this 320 just drops a collar and tracks the closest collar ....is there a place that refurbs the 220's Huh?? I got 3 of em ...
bignasty
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 07:32:17 am »

Mr parker i have a 320 and dont have the problems you mention.mine works just like the 220 as far as id,s and interference goes. I dont kno how that is happening to you.im using dc 40's with pin #
lavacahogdogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 08:01:41 am »

I sure appreciate it guys i shouldve got on here last night while i was on my nature walk...oh ya my phone was dead lol!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: