April 16, 2024, 12:36:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weaning puppies  (Read 377 times)
lavacahogdogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2017, 10:13:11 am »

Has anyone on here weaned puppies at 5 weeks and know how the dogs came out in the long run...did it stunt there growth at all...getting 2 parker pups from barry and you know you get what you pay for so i wanna make sure i do it right
parker49
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 11:07:55 am »

that gyp jarred has was born feb 25 and winnfield was on that march 23 or so when I dropped em off to buyer and they have done fine ......  they should be fine ...i'll tell barry and make sure he's lett'n them eat feed this week but he probably already is .... my  son Louis told me yesterday they look good .....
lavacahogdogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 11:30:37 am »

Barry sent jarred some pics they look real good!! Im pretty excited about coming over there..im pretty sure jarred is tired of hearing from me about it lol id like to hear about the slim dog and the momma sometime
decker
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 06:54:05 pm »

as long as their on food already youll be fine. I had a gyp wean them herself at 5 weeks and all the pups turned out healthy and big.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: