March 29, 2024, 06:47:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Side x sides  (Read 1573 times)
sanman
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2017, 01:00:32 pm »

I have a Honda four wheeler, but the guys I hunt with most often have both the Honda Big Reds, and the other guys both have the Polaris Rangers. All four about the same year models roughly. Those Big Reds don't give 1/4 of the trouble that the Polaris have given the other guys. All of these are in and out of the water and mud a bunch down here. Seems like the Polaris front bearings won't hold up for some reason. One is stock and the other has a little lift on it. Both of them have bearing issues. Other minor issues also. The worst problem the other guys have had w the Big Reds is that it doesn't want to turn over some times. The web says it the size of the battery wiring, but I don't know. Both of them have done the same thing. That really is the only thing that has gone wrong with the Honda's. I will definitely be getting a Honda when the time comes. Probably the Pioneer 700 because of the three people front seat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: