April 25, 2024, 02:54:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "SOLD"  (Read 335 times)
Skains
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2017, 11:02:11 pm »

Two 18 month old 1/2 Catahoula 1/2 Running Walker males. NOT FINISHED DOGS. They need  to be hunted with finished dogs for 3-4 more months. Both are  Tone broke. I cast hunt but they will road hunt. If you walk hunt you will never keep up with them in running hogs. They will be a couple miles away quick.   Will range  200-800 yards  in no sign. Will find their own pigs. Will stay with runner for several miles most of the time. Will stay bayed several hours most of the time. They are young and have an off day every once in a while but not very often. I have been hunting these dogs hard for 4 months at least 4 days or nights  a week.  They will open every breath on a hot track but do not cold trail at all. I think they  ran a deer a couple of times this week when no pigs were around but i did not see a deer.   I have  not tried to correct them because it hasn't been an issue.  If you hunt small areas you don't need them. Will show in woods with cash in hand. Will give 10 day trial with cash in hand. $1500 each not a penny cheaper.  Regskains@aol.com. North Louisiana. 318-548-5869
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 02:11:48 pm by Skains » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: