April 20, 2024, 02:04:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got to make 1 hunt before going to work in January  (Read 260 times)
lettmroll
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2017, 05:56:22 am »

Well, I had to leave to go back to work just within a day are
Two of when we could start hunting in January, but managed to go twice, first in the middle of all that rain when it as raining day and night. 2nd time it was hard hunting not much sign, but finally my yellow gyp bayed. Well we started trying to get a little closer to her were I could turn my young dogs to her,(dogs on hunt yellow gyp 5 years old my main dog, 3 litter mate 1 year pups, and the old man's Frank dog.) Well we get fairly close I was going to walk the pups all little closer then turn then to her. As usually about that time it broke, and it didn't just go a few miles up to the next club, it went several miles to the club above that on. I watch everything on my long range antenna, so after I could tell Abby was settled in good. We headed to the president of the next club house. He let up in and told us to go all the way thru his club and some people was playing around in next club in and that would let us in.  Anyway made it to her and she had him bayed in the edge of a slough the hog was backed  up against a swell butted Cyprus. Turned the pups to her and let them bay a while then put a little blood on them and got out of everyone else's club. We called it a day from that first hog we could tell the old man's dog Frank wasn't feeling good. Glad to get the pups on a hog in the woods. Think I have some pics I will try to load soon.

Hold on
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: