March 29, 2024, 07:35:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dog hauling  (Read 773 times)
lavacahogdogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2017, 10:59:34 pm »

need a dog to go from south texas to north east louisiana..anyone know of any dog haulers around anymore?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 05:21:28 am »

I just used Buckeye K9 Transport.They were the cheapest I found but the service was not professional at all they were two weeks late on the pickup never contacted me to tell me they were going to be late everytime we spoke I had to call them and then they were finally supposed to be there on a Sunday Jimmy waited all day and I finally called them and they said they were broke down and would be there Tuesday. Never bothered to call again when they finally dropped the pups off two weeks late they called at 3am and said we're here no warning that they were planning on dropping at 3 am. I would have gladly paid more for a professional service with some customer service and courtesy.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
lavacahogdogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 08:47:19 am »

Ya that sounds pretty janky to me..but im having hell finding someone to do it..there used to be quite a few people that did it
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 10:09:01 am »

I pm'ed you Lavaca hopefully that helps you.
parker49
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 04:44:31 pm »

in 8 days uncle earls will be on jake  and  he  lives  there .....
Alapahablueblood
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 07:37:22 pm »

I have used uship.com more then a few times and been satisfied every time except once very affordable and they rate the shippers too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kevin
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 08:41:53 pm »

Im going Corsicana to Florida or Georgia soon.  I'm in the same boat.  Waiting for a "professional " transport company that I had to hire because they wouldn't let me bring it on the plane with me.  My dog was supposed to be in the U.S feb 20. Every week the data changes and now the location changes.  I'm told now either march 18 or 19. I might can help you.
sanman
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 11:04:57 am »

Rob has picked up two dogs for me here at the house for people. Super good guy. Great communication. Never had one issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: