April 25, 2024, 03:23:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well started plot/cur, has found own hogs.  (Read 604 times)
ROCKING G KENNELS
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2017, 07:59:33 am »

I have a 1/4cur, 3/4 plot gyp for sale. she was born the first wknd of April so she is coming up on a year old. bays good, has found her own hogs but is not a finished dog. I have to many females in my kennels so I am picking her out because she is kin to my number one dog and I wouldn't breed her back to him. damn good dog, going to make a hell of a bitch soon if she continues to hunt often. she has found her own hogs on two different accounts. Bayed one for about 20 mins and came out cause I didn't get any help to her, she was young. Bayed a small group and got some dogs in there to help her and caught hogs off of her. on other accounts she will follow the four wheeler or stay around u until they bay and then she leaves out, and other times she would walk in with me to the bay before she bayed. I've turned her loose in a big bay pen and she wouldn't bay the hog until I put another dog in with her. she is not a finished dog, I am selling her as a well started dog. im asking $350 for her. She is exactly what I said in the post. going to be jam up. 903-249-5552. thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: