April 18, 2024, 08:54:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amerigo/BWD puppy gone  (Read 491 times)
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« on: June 08, 2017, 09:04:24 am »

These two male pups are an outcross to the Amerigo/BWD line. Breakdown to 3/4 AB  1/4 Dogo. These should be earlier starters and a little more hot than normal. We prefer that these pups go to hard hunting homes, and to someone that will keep up with progress and want to work with our breeding program if the pup ends up making a breed worthy dog. The pups will be current on worming, and will have first round of 5n1 shots. They will be 5 weeks on Friday, and are already eating wet/dry puppy food.

We do dogman deals. We are not in this to make money, but to make better dogs.

Dogmen deal - bag of feed per pup, not cash. Agreement that if you are not satisfied with dog, AT ANY TIME, it comes back to us... no if ands or buts. You do not have right to sell or rehome dog unless we've been given first opportunity.

Sue, the sire to pups, is out of Doodle, and is working very well. He has caught plenty, and is one of DavidTBH's best CDs.

Sue (L) and Bailey (R)

The dame is DavidTBH's CD as well, and has caught her fair share. She's a great dog with good temperament. She is out of Konfederate's Hank of Margentina x JamUpBulldogs Elly May breeding.

The two males available:

My email is texasboarhounds@gmail.com
My number is 9032683470
Located near Greenville TX

Text before 4 is preferred means of communication. After 4 please feel free to call me.

If you've seen any of my posts or other members of TBH, you know that we are in this to make better hog dogs, and we take this very seriously. Please, serious inquiries only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: