March 28, 2024, 08:38:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Extremly fast, 1 out hard RCD puppies  (Read 631 times)
Black Streak
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2017, 04:26:03 pm »

Bred for guys who are serious about crop work for hobbiest or contract guys.   These dogs when mature will usually line out on there own pigs.  2 dogs down, you'll usually have 2 pigs caught and in the feild.   I own both parents.  They are each 1 out hard.   The grandparents of these pups were also 1 out big boar hard.  I have tons of pics and videos of these parents and grandparents holding 1 out on good stuff before i take possession to tie or stab.   Dame is 3/4 pit 1/4 cane corso.   Sire is stag × wolfhound.   These pups are much more than just an F1 stag x pit cross.      Most stags are not 1 out hard on good stuff.    I owned the stag that was crossed to the wolfhound which i also owned.     The stag  in this cross was a very rare 1 out big boar hard stag.    His son the wolfhound stag cross i used is same 1 out hard big boar type dog.   I got multiple pics and videos of them swinging good stuff 1 out.          Don't  text me for pics just cause you want to see cool pictures.     You want pics then we are gonna have some conversation first.   Videos are easily viewed in ny facebook page.    My page is private, not just anyone gets on it!       I bred these dogs for serious people wanting something more than just F1 stag pit cross.    F1 Bull lurcher is fine and pretty handy but we can discuss the difference on the phone.      Pups are $250 a peice.    I think thats extremely generous seeing how these are more than just  stag × pit pups and  what kinda caliber pig dogs they are derived from.          No these aren't my finder holder dogs I love so much.     These are a bit more of a speciality style dog.   For the rancher who wants a couple really good and fast RCDs on the back of his feed truck or the contract crop guys or serious hobbiest.           (940) 634-0811 or deanross79@hotmail.com        My name is Dean.   I live around the Graham, Jacksboro, Throckmorton Tx area.   North central Texas area
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: