April 19, 2024, 04:22:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Malinois guard/pet  (Read 348 times)
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2017, 04:46:07 pm »

1st let me say to the gentleman who called me about her the last time I posted on here sorry I lost your phone # so give a call again.

6 going on 7 yo fixed female Malinois Shepherd, runs all day like she is 2. I got her when she retired from police force, she is fully trained in obedience agility and bite work. She has no bad habits and wont try to escape her fence. She is good with most all other dogs except alpha females, she is loose with 2 males and is around other females regularly. She is great in the house and lays around, but if your not home she prefers to be outside patrolling her property line while your not home. Must have a yard bc she runs fence line all day. Very good discernment with strangers and common friends (wont jump fence to get someone but wont let strangers in, will let commonly seen friends or family in) Mostly an outside dog at my house but is good inside, house broke etc  $400, will consider trades for newer Garmin products, nothing that eats or poops.

Only reason Im selling her now (b/c I was going to keep her) is I am raising 3 new pups, weaning 2 litters and need the space, basically hunting dogs take priority over pets. Shes a great dog and if you shop around will see you cant even get a pup for that price much less a finished mal.

Call or text for pics or specific ?'s I have nothing to hide, she is the real deal. Shes red with black mouth ears feet

Grant 214-251-5720

docntx@gmx.com if you email text me to check it b/c I dont use regularly
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: