March 29, 2024, 08:49:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunt with Shorty Gorham  (Read 1282 times)
gary roberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2017, 03:28:07 pm »

This week I will be bobcat hunting with PBR Bullfighter, Shorty Gorham and then we will load up and go over to the Light Ranch where World Champion Bullfighters, Rob Smets and Miles Hare are teaching the finer arts of freestyle bullfighting.  22 students from across the USA, Canada and Australia make up the eager student body. 
Thousands flock to a NASCAR race hoping to see a wreck, these "Lights Out Fighting Bulls" will cause a wreck every time the chute is open.
If your provider or cable does not carry the PURSUIT Channel, you can go to http://www.vidillion.tv/pursuitchannel/ on the internet.
THIS WILL BE WILD!
Thanks and Adios,
Gary
Hollowpoint
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 08:35:06 pm »

I started recording your show and enjoy it Gary, I see your dog box in the back of your truck, do you have any upcoming episodes using your dogs?

Thanks
gary roberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 09:10:29 am »

Yes, we will use them on some of the lion hunting in the Navajo Reservation and I am going to shoot a coon hunt here to go with a show that I am doing on the extremes we go to in order to produce the dogs that we want.  We aired a show of my wife killing a lion in the Navajo last year with my dogs as well as a coon hunt at the ranch near Devine.  You can view them on CarbonTV.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary
Hollowpoint
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 10:04:05 pm »

I just did watch the Shorty show this morning, as soon as I saw his dogs I felt like a dummy for asking. I didn't know Shorty was originally from California, (not everyone from out here is a fruit cake), and I had no idea he is a houndsman, his stock keeps rising. Love the show, I'll be out in Texas beginning on October with my dogs.

Keep up the great work Gary, really enjoy it.
gary roberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 02:05:17 pm »

Thanks for the kind words.  My Bride complains about the dog box on the back of my pickup as it makes it almost impossible to haul anything.  I do love the box as I had Rodney Gisler with Performance Top Drive, Three Rivers, TX custom build for me.  It is all aluminum and and stainless steel.  It is made heck for stout and will wear out lots of dogs and pickups.  Since I hunt all across the Southwestern USA, I need a box that is very secure, ability to haul 8-10 dogs comfortably and lots of storage, reason for the big tool box on top.  When I leave, the box is the dog's home for a week or longer on some occasions.
Adios,
Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: