April 27, 2024, 08:26:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREEDING ?  (Read 1451 times)
parker49
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2017, 07:58:31 am »

i been doing it for  a long time ......it don't seem to do any better than my  line bred litter's .....but mine are extremely line bred probably inbred more than line bred ..but to start... if your female is the dog you want more of your on the right track ....but  you may have some more work to do to get rid of throw backs in the litter's ....stick with it it will come round ......keep dogs that look like the dog your wanting to clone even if  there not  super dogs  they will throw more likeness than a  dog that looks off in the litter .....off looking pups in litters is basically a set back not saying they want be good but could change your dirrection if used to breed with .....if you want to capture traits and likeness then they will need  to also look alike .......when you get there you breed to try and clone the best that will maintain your blood you have created ....... you can't create a line of super dogs but a good working line bred like this will have  more exceptional dogs pop up than any other way i know of .....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: