March 28, 2024, 06:33:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: experinced only  (Read 1062 times)
jdt
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2017, 05:55:56 pm »

their are a few on here that grew up working and using cur dogs for a living . i have been fortunate enough to meet and become friends with several of them .

iwould like this thread to be able to showcase their knowledge for the rest of us . without some young punk ruining it .

cllue, bob, charles , larry , and others , ya'll know who you are please chime in .

everbody else just be quiet and listen , and i don't want to hear about no mt. curs

tell your story about where and how you grew up , the dogs you grew up with , the history of them etc etc

thanks

john townsend
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 09:49:16 pm »

Just commenting so I can follow this, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 09:07:28 pm »

doubt you can get them to talk much but I like the theme of your post ... Hunted allot of bob cox and Rodney spivey bmc's over the years, in fact its all ive hunted, a big thank you to both of those men for keeping the bloodlines true to their line by line breeding and working them. Appreciate yall and the others mentioned... Whatever they have done they have kept lines original and were honest, ( didnt get caught up in drama, called it what it was and did the appropriate thing )

Thank you Gentlemen
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 08:59:57 am »

None of us left on here I reckon John. Truly "working" bloodlines can only be maintained by truly "working" cow or hog Men Wink

Catchin hogs cracker style
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 09:45:03 pm »

None of us left on here I reckon John. Truly "working" bloodlines can only be maintained by truly "working" cow or hog Men Wink

and line breeding for genetics
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: