March 28, 2024, 05:31:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bmc  (Read 888 times)
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
Bmc
« on: January 24, 2018, 10:44:50 pm »

Wondering if anyone knows anything about any of the dogs in this ped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
haakdt
Strike Dog

Huntington tx. 936-208-9872

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 04:09:32 am »

Wondering if anyone knows anything about any of the dogs in this ped?

I have owned a gyp and male that both had some of that blood in them the gyp was registered Randy Wright’s and the male went back to some weatherford Ben the male was hands down best dog I’ve owned and the gyp was a decent dog for the amount I hunted her they threw a male pup together that’s following in the daddy’s footsteps

"If you can't hang with the big dogs then stay outta the street"
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 07:49:15 am »

Those were the daddy’s papers to a gyp I had owned. He was bred to a Ladner gyp supposedly came straight off curt landers yard. Anyway the gyp turned out in the long run to be very average. Thought she was a rank little dog, 150 lb boar putting a window in her shoulder changed her mind and she went counterfeit. Bay bustin pos. She cost me more hogs than I was comfortable with so the dog across the rainbow bridge she went

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
haakdt
Strike Dog

Huntington tx. 936-208-9872

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 12:19:23 pm »

Those were the daddy’s papers to a gyp I had owned. He was bred to a Ladner gyp supposedly came straight off curt landers yard. Anyway the gyp turned out in the long run to be very average. Thought she was a rank little dog, 150 lb boar putting a window in her shoulder changed her mind and she went counterfeit. Bay bustin pos. She cost me more hogs than I was comfortable with so the dog across the rainbow bridge she went

I understand there I’ve had some that thought they were all bite but wouldn’t do anything but break bays and they got dirt naps, from my experience with the Ben and Wright’s dogs I have had good luck with them id do anything to have my male back he was just a very special dog to me, had a buddy drive to Curt’s house tho and pay $300 a piece for puppy’s that both caught bullets kept them till they were over a year old and they were junk bay busting pos like you say they had zero hunt would barely bark at a hog then when they got there thought they was catch dogs

"If you can't hang with the big dogs then stay outta the street"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: