April 25, 2024, 10:09:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big game dog training/ transport  (Read 284 times)
Plott1985
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2018, 11:16:21 am »

Hey guys, I travel from East Texas to Oklahoma twice a month. I have cheap rates and a reliable transportation with seasonal dog boxes! The route is Interstate 20 to 35, or sometimes 69 to 82. & I can adjust the route to accommodate customer needs. I also have a 30 ACRE WOODS TRAINING PEN. You can rent daily or I can train weekly/monthly.

*Prices*
$150 per week
$400 per month
$550 per 6 weeks
*Must include sack of feed for your dog during his/her stay*

We guarantee your dog gets 5 days a week handling! Multiple hours per day plus video footage! The dogs stay in our personal kennels so they must be treated for worms and fleas. We can treat them for an additional cost. Or you can bring your own and administer in person for proof. I will also haul dogs for my pen at $100 per dog each way. Pretty hard to beat these prices fellas, for the kind of dedication I’m willing to give you! If interested, please call Taylor Boyter at 318-560-1171! Thank you!
( your dog must be treated for worms fleas and ticks with proof if we have to medicate your dogs it’s 50% mark up on meds
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: