April 24, 2024, 09:45:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: **Still available - Good starter group (selling out)  (Read 609 times)
pigslayer
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2018, 04:40:24 pm »

I have a 18 month old boy and another baby on the way and it has been a long while since I have been able to hunt so I am selling out. I have four dogs that I need to find a home for. Not looking to get much if any for these dogs, but I think they would be a great group for someone just starting out. None of them are great but they find pigs for me. The first is a ~4 yr old hound/cur/pit mix gyp. She will run in front of the truck and will wind and has taken a track up to 1,000 or so yards for me. She will get rough with anything under 70 lbs or so and will latch on with anything else once a catch dog gets there.

Second is a ~6 yr old bird dog/catahoula gyp. She is a good, loose baying help dog. She has stumbled across a few pigs for me, but I like her because she will run good with a lead dog..

Third is a catahoula/blue lacy male that I picked up from a guy who buys hogs. He got rid of him because he would get after his penned hogs too much. He has struck a few for me but I never had much time to work with him. He is a very high energy dog that needs to be worked with and I think could turn out pretty decent.

Fourth is a leggy ~3 yr old cur mix that would turn out to be a great dog, but again I don't have the time. He was just starting to turn on good and get the hang of it when I stopped hunting.

Like I mentioned above, I am not looking for much on these dogs. I am located in Kerrville/Fredericksburg. I can be reached @ 830-992-1919 and my name is Aubry. You can call me and I would be more than happy to tell you more about these dogs. For some reason I am not able to post all of my pictures so txt or call me and I can send pics.

Here is a dropbox link to pictures of the dogs:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6va3jt75d4gf2wl/AADru_9UT3macd5HhlYH560_a?dl=0
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:17:39 pm by pigslayer » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: