April 27, 2024, 11:54:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Breeding Dogs Discussion  (Read 9649 times)
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2018, 09:23:47 pm »

A short story:

My grandson was having a birthday party at my house about 12 years ago...one of the kids that showed up was a relative on the other side of the family and he was about 4 years old...all the little kids got to playing outside when my grandson and a few others came running in all excited...they said, Caden is eating peppers from the plant...and I said no way... Caden said Uh huh (yes) like it wasn't a big deal...so I said to go pick a small handful and show me...he goes out and picks green and red Birdseye peppers and comes in and pops them in his mouth and eats them just a crunching away...I said show me, open your mouth and his mouth was red pigmented from the peppers...of course I said no more peppers for you Caden...I couldn't wait for his mama to show up so I could tell her what we saw...

She shows up and I tell her what happened...she smiled and said they found out about him eating peppers when he was around 2 years old...he just reached from his baby chair and grabbed a jalapeño pepper and started munching...so I asked her if there was an explanation...she said that when she got pregnant with Caden she craved and ate many a jalapeño and it was something she normally wouldn't eat otherwise...but she at the for the duration of her pregnancy...

I started believing back in the early 1980's when a man put out an article...at first I thought the man had lost it...but when he explained it I was a believer...

smoking a cigarette...when we light up and inhale...the smoke and nicotine enter into the lungs where the blood stream picks up the nicotine and then the blood carries the nicotine through your body and into your cells...there are all types of chemical reactions taking place...this can be addictive and that is why some babies are born crack addicts...now lets go to the pregnant gyp...

the momma dog...she is pregnant and running a hog track...she is excited and she is inhaling the hog scent and her blood stream is picking up the hog cells and transporting them...her adrenaline is up and she gets to the bay and is hammering...it is a sow and she catches with the cur dogs and she has hog blood in her mouth and she is fired up...the puppies feel what is happening and they are tied in to he gyp and get their nutrition through her...

you can visualize what could happen with the pups...

at five weeks before feeding throw a fresh hog head in the yard and watch the pups go crazy eating up the neck meat...do this about three times...it is the little details that can make a big difference...

I too once thought this exact same thing but the read about this topic a little more and found out that the umbilical cord houses two arteries and a single large vein, the cord has no nerves so the only way that communication takes place between the mother and the fetus is through the placenta, so anything that may affect the nutrition of the mother will have a direct affect on the fetus, hence the reason baby’s of addicts are born addicts is because of the stimulants entered into the blood stream which is connected to the fetus via the placenta, the example of the kid eating the peppers would fall into this reasoning being it has an affect on the nutrition and not the fetus reacting to a chemical reaction in its developing brain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: