April 29, 2024, 11:36:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plotts in Spain  (Read 3067 times)
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2018, 06:52:03 pm »

I like his politics as its the globalist vs humanity, thank you Trump for being the 1st president R or D in many decades to stand up for us/humanity. Praise God!!!

That said I hope his plotts work for him but id recommend a good cur, hounds run hogs, in my opinion, based on seeing it happen over and over, bc one of my best hunting friends hunts them despite my bitching lol, my curs actually bay them and stop them from running a marathon!! dang hounds  Wink Id like to know lion and boar hunters opinion on this as he runs both 

Hounds running a track are like MMA fighters promoting a fight, they can talk all the smack they won’t as long they can back it up, and not trying to sound like an as$ so don’t spin this out of context but maybe your friend should
get some better hounds, if he’s getting on hogs but not finishing races then it’s more likely a dog issue, and I maybe be wrong on this but I believe in Spain game animals have to be shot in front of a pack and it’s illegal to shoot or catch a bayed game animal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: