April 26, 2024, 09:53:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Online comfortis  (Read 5088 times)
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2018, 10:48:58 am »

Thanks, any suggestions on where to buy conserve?

Google search Conserve SC and it will give you list of retailers, you can search around and find it different prices, depends on where you buy, I’ve used it for 5 years and haven’t had a flea or tapeworm issue ever since, I’ve tried different brands that use Spinosad but in weaker formula and none of them were even in comparison with the Conserve SC, it smells strong but is organic, I’ve never seen any adverse reactions other than what mike said about the throwing it back up if given on an empty stomache, I’ve given it to pregnant females and females nursing pups and never had any issues the pups got it through the milk I guess because the next morning there wasn’t a flea in existence on them or the female, I’ve put infested dogs in a kennel after application and came back 3 hours later and the bottom was full of dead fleas, definitely some great stuff one application pays for the entire bottle after I put pen to paper and figured up what the cost of comfortis was for me and what it cost me in sprays, granules, powders, dips and time treating them like I was, I to am curious to know what they may add to it to curtail dog owners from using it like the Bayer Company did, two things in our favor right now are the price and and the fact that’s it’s manufactured for organic farming, sharing information such as this is great for private forums like this, but let’s keep in mind what the Bayer Company did when word got out about their tree and shrub product containing the same active ingredient as a commonly sold and highly marked up flea preventive product, this product saves the dog man a good bit of money not to mention the benefits and and well being it brings to our dogs, what one man does is his business, but it would benefit us greatly if we refrain from blasting this all over public social media such as Facebook, word travels at the speed of light this day and time and these manufacturing companies are all about profit and will do what they can to maintain their grip on our lives, there’s absolutely nothing negative about sharing this type of information with in the dog world but the mistakes we’ve made before need to be always kept in mind when we pass this kind of information on to the next man, Cajun in no way is this a rub against you or finger pointed in your direction for sharing it here or anything along those lines, this is great information to be shared on closed and screened forums such as this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: