March 28, 2024, 08:10:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog killer down!!!  (Read 3430 times)
hyan
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2018, 08:23:44 pm »

do yall have a guy with a gun and light on the bank scan for eyes and shoot or just jump right in?

No sir, we catch them on a hook and line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

very cool ...

Sorry to clarify my ??, when the dogs are bayed in the water and your trying to catch a pig, not a gator, do you have any method to be safe b4 you send in the cd and stab the pig on the edge of a pond or creek?
That was my thinking how can we be safe and really you can’t. You put the dogs in the situation by hunting them so you dam sure better hold up your end and get in the water to get the pig killed. I hunted with a buddy one night and we got a good boar he jumped in the water and got the dogs out real fast I help with the pig and I asked him after why did you rush to get in the water like that he put the spot light on the other side of the canal and there were eyes every where I asked what are those he said gators and they love the taste of dogs. That’s when he told me these dogs do a lot for you. the least you can do is get them out before they get eaten. Kyles a no non sense type of guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAUKA 2 MAKAI
hyan
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2018, 10:17:47 am »

we got another right before the season went out

MAUKA 2 MAKAI
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: