April 18, 2024, 02:27:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling out/dogs and kennels  (Read 676 times)
BlakeBrooks
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2018, 06:43:29 pm »

We are selling our pack if finished hog dogs because we don’t have the time to go anymore. They are a top notch group that finds and strikes hard. The two best dogs are a greyhound/English pointer cross and a black mouth cur/catahoula cross. We have a dynamic catch dog that is 3/4 dogo and 1/4 American bulldog. The rest of the pack are 3 BMC dogs (1male 2female) and a pup that is out of that greyhound/pointer and a different cut dog we had. She has good potential but is the only dog that isn’t finished. I’m asking $3000 for the dogs or $4000 for the dogs and kennels. Open to offers but really the price I’m listing I still won’t break even on what I got into everything. I also have some BMC pups that will be registered once I get the papers finished but they are out of weatherfords Ben.  I will post pics of them when I get papers but if interested hit me up. Call 9405073613 for questions or message me back on here. I’m located near Graham to which is an hour south of Wichita Falls. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: