April 23, 2024, 11:50:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Out!!!  (Read 715 times)
Purdy2014
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2018, 04:25:45 pm »

Never thought I would do something like this but the time has come with kids and family. Me and wife are about to build a house and I have no time to hunt. Below is what I have!

1. 6 yr old ybmc gyp. Best find dog loose bay with lots of bottom.. 1500

2. 5 yr old half walker half catahoula gyp. Will get gone and hunt lots of bottom loose bay. 750

3. 5 yr old male cat find dog stays busy medium range dog. 750

4. 5 yr old male cat littermate has found quite a few hogs hisself close range. 750

5. 5 yr old kemmer cur male. good find dog rough 750

6. 4 yr old ybmc male rough found a few hogs 500

7. 5 yr old brindle cat help dog 200

I also have another dog that’s going to be my house dog. He is 13 yrs old.

Brand new alpha with 4 tt15 collars. Been to woods twice! 1700

Leads, dog box, lots and lots of vest and collars (prolly at least 20-30), medical kits, anything you need to catch hogs. 1500

Chains houses etc...free

Also have a 6 bay above ground kennel with houses attached built by dan Milligan out of Georgia! 3000

I will only sell in one package deal for 10,000 dollars and not one penny less. I have references on dogs. In the heat of the summer I’m not going to tell you to come trial my dogs. I haven’t hunted in 2.5 months.  These dogs aren’t superstars but the will show you hogs.  I can’t believe I’m doing this but it’s time to part ways and go for what’s important. My cell is 3185530968. Do not call or text me asking will I separate! If I separate they will be high!! I will also like references on how well you take care of your dogs. !thabks and god bless you!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: