April 28, 2024, 01:59:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Valu-Pak Question  (Read 1055 times)
bigo
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2018, 12:49:37 pm »

I fed the VP 24/20 for a while and some dogs held weight good and some didn't. The main concern was the way their hair looked and overall bloom, plus the pups didn't put on weight and grow like my dogs usually do. My grandson has a pup here and he just wasn't doing like I like so I switched to Victor and was surprised at how quick he took off in growth and weight gain. I also believe that iodine deficiency is the fertility, hair and growth problems rather than too much iodine. The only way to know for sure is with blood test.
    I also believe that people give way too much ivomectin. The heartworm preventatives that are sold by Vets contain about 1/10th of a CC per 40lbs. I mix 1cc ivomectin to 9cc propylene glycol and give 1cc per 40lbs. Once something is mixed with propylene glycol, it will stay mixed, plus it is a preservative. This mixture was recommended and given to a friend of mine by the Vets at LSU where he dose a lot of artificial dog breeding business.

The older I get, the better I was.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man.
         Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: