April 28, 2024, 05:11:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Valu-Pak Question  (Read 1056 times)
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2018, 01:20:35 pm »

Saw on tv were the FDA is linking canine heart disease to grain free dog feed. Anyone done any research on this?
I've seen it myself but haven't looked into it, seems to me this maybe a smoke and mirrors campaign being funded by the giant kibble manufacturers, a dog isn't biologically designed to be a grain eater, we feed kibble because of its convenience and it's all most of us have ever known to feed and these big companies know they have us right where they want us and are charging an arm and a leg at retail for waste by products from other food processing sectors there are buying for pennies, in the last 7 years or so raw diets have been gaining steam in popularity and health benefits and are becoming a competitor to kibble, even Walmart offers frozen diets for dogs and cats now, that cuts out these large kibble companies along with less health issues which cuts into the vet industry, which is an absolute rip off itself...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: